Care Paradigm- Where Equality Resides and All Belong
Disability Services at care paradigm
We understand that everyone is different and so is our approach to dealing with our clients. Our care is centred around the individual, taking into account their specific needs, preferences, and interests. We collaborate with our clients and their families to develop personalized care plans that promote independence, dignity, and well-being.
At Care Paradigm, our professional caregivers are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities. Our team includes compassionate caregivers, skilled therapists, specialised nurses, and other professionals who work collaboratively to deliver individualized care.
We work hand in hand with our clients, encouraging them to develop and maintain their skills, build self-confidence, and actively participate in decision-making processes regarding their care. By promoting independence, we empower participants to lead fulfilling lives and be active contributors to their communities.
At Care Paradigm, our mission is to inspire and uplift the participants having a challenging life. Through unwavering support, wholehearted care, and advanced therapy, we are determined to positively influence society and improve the life quality of our participants.
Holding the vision of a more empowered and compassionate world, we are creating a space for participants to regain their strengths, reclaim their abilities, and restore their lives by taking one step each day towards a more empowering, dignified, and healthier life.
All our efforts and services are aimed toward facilitating people with special needs and relieving their families to take some time off of their caregiving responsibilities.We aim to provide OUR PARTICIPANTS and their families peace of mind knowing they are receiving the best possible care
Our Range of HealthCare Services
From personalised services to holistic disability care, we provide what is required to nurture and empower an individual with special needs.
At Care Paradigm, we help and support our clients with various essential tasks in their personal space. Some of the areas we can assist you with include:
• Efficient meal planning and timely medication reminders
• Assistance with grocery shopping and errands
• Support for organizing and cleaning the living environment.
We assist clients with physical activities, including movement within their facility and to hospitals or other disability care facilities when necessary.
• Help with mobility aids, such as walkers or wheelchairs.
• Assisting with getting in and out of bed, chairs, or vehicles.
• Helping with ambulation and movement within the facility.
We are here to assist our clients with their personal activities, focusing on enhancing their overall grooming, hygiene, and medication management.
• Assistance in bathing and dressing.
• Maintaining hair, nails, and oral hygiene.
• Collaboration with specialists for personalised hygiene and grooming.
We facilitate group activities to ensure that our clients with disabilities have opportunities to connect, participate, and enjoy shared experiences.
• Group activities that help develop skills and improve cognitive dissonance.
• Attending events and festivals outside our facility.
• Organizing community-based gatherings for self-expression.
Our experienced support coordination team collaborate with clients to understand their challenges and provide assistance in the following ways:
• Assessment of client's needs and circumstances.
• Person-centred planning and goal setting.
• Building client's capacity for self-advocacy and decision-making.
We strive to provide a safe, comfortable and inclusive accommodation for differently abled members of our society- a place they can call home
• Ramps, elevators, and wide doorways enable easy mobility.
• Personalized living spaces that cater to your preferences.
• Well-designed common areas to promote socialization.
Our NDIS Support Service Provider empowers you to:
- Achieve your goals.
- Lead a fulfilling life with independence.
- Socialize with confidence.
- Make a positive impact in your community through your own choices
6F, HWT Tower, 40 City Road, Southbank VIC 3006